Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still struggling!

I'm still struggling with the weight loss - I stayed the same this week which is not what I was hoping/expecting!

I seem to have good weight loss the week immediately after my fill and then it peters out. What I can't believe is that it is not coming off despite the fact that I am eating considerably less than I did before the band.

I've just had words with my boyfriend who was asking how it is going and then making me feel as though it is all my fault - I am trying to lose weight!!! He claims he is trying to be supportive but it just makes me feel worse than ever.

I'm going to see how things are when I get back from my holiday and if things are much the same, I will speak to the nurse at the clinic about getting another fill. I just don't want to get it full to the max too quickly - who said this was an easy option?!!

No comments: