Monday, October 6, 2008

See you soon!

As you can see from the time I am posting this, I am suffering from pre-holiday insomnia!

I seem to have so much to do and no time in which to do it. I am working tomorrow and we have a team day which is stretching on to a meal in the evening. I could do without it really because I haven't packed yet and we will need to leave fairly early on Tuesday morning. I think I might make my excuses and leave as soon as I am able. I am still trying to get some washing done and I can't pack until I get the smaller suitcase from my parents who only arrived back from Portugal at two and a half hours ago!!!

For our team day we have to take an object which reflects us to talk about ... where on earth do they get these ideas!!! I'd forgotten all about it until my friend sent me a text to remind me - I haven't a clue what to take, was gonna take my passport but I think I would be in severe danger of getting it flushed down the toilet as I've been winding them up all week!

Anyway, I don't think I will get much time to post later today so I'll sign off now until I return. I am back in the UK very late on 14th so probably won't get to post much before the 15th.

Have fun, keep safe and see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fab holiday.
Love Kerry x