Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surprised!

I'm not exactly sure what I am doing differently (if anything) but my band seems to have suddenly realised what it's there for and is doing it's stuff!

I am still amazed that I got away without putting on any weight on my holiday, I must confess that I actually expected it to catch up with me after a day or so and that I would put on 3lbs overnight!! As it goes, I seem to have lost some more - official weigh day tomorrow so fingers crossed!!

I am definitely finding I can't manage big portions but I can manage enough food to feel satisfied which is brilliant. For example, tonight I wasn't particularly hungry but knew I needed to eat something. So I cooked four fish fingers and had them with some tomato ketchup - yummy!! Pre-band I would have scoffed them down in a sandwich in the blink of an eye but I really struggled and have felt full all evening.

One thing I have noticed is that my food is taking me ages to eat and is often stone cold by the time I finish - which tends to put me off a bit!

My rollercoaster ride is certainly on the up at the moment - long may it last as I am loving this band right now!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've awarded you with a "I Love Your Blog" award - have a look at www.bryherhill.com for details! Bryher

Bandster said...

That's so lovely - thank you Bryher!