Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad blogger!!

I am feeling so guilty - I am sorry, things have been frantic both at work and at home and I have neglected my blog.

Work is better as my boss was back today, I've never been so glad to see her!

Home is still a bit frantic, the house is coming along but it is the co-ordination that is causing problems. The knocking things about has been done, the old sanitaryware has been removed. Now we have to get the electrician in, then the heating engineer and then the plasterer before we can fit the new bathroom. We still haven't ordered the bathroom as we still haven't got a final plan agreed yet. We were at the house on Saturday and I was blown away by the size of our bedroom - it is absolutely huge, I'm so excited!!

We went out with with both sets of parents yesterday for Mothers Day lunch, it was really lovely. The restaurant we went to was fantastic and I think we all enjoyed ourselves. I was especially pleased as I was fretting over what to wear, then while I was at the house on Saturday, I found a dress I bought for a wedding in 2002 and I don't think I've worn it since not long after that. I had a look and saw it was a size 18 so I thought I'd give it a go and it fitted just fine. I wore it to lunch and though it fitted more snuggly than it did in 2002, it was great to just have it on! I am really seeing the benefits of Bertie now.

I stood on my boyfriend's scales on Sunday morning, I know the difference between his scales and mine and it looks like I've lost 2 pounds since my last official weigh in which means I have now lost 2 stone. I know its slow but it is working!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have you back! Missed your blog.... but totally understand why and am excited for you..... Wey Hey on the loss too... its coming off skinny girl! Love Kegs x