Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming along!

I'm trying to keep on top of my blogging but, to be totally honest, I am so wiped out by the time I get home it is all I can do to eat and drag myself to bed!

Work is flat out at the moment, I'm hoping it should ease up next week. I don't have a huge number of cases but the ones I have are complex and high risk which is stressful!

The house is progressing - the electrician is in full swing and the heating engineer starts tomorrow. I've taken Friday off work so we can go and sort the bathroom out. I know I will feel a lot happier once that is ordered. It never seems this stressful on 'Grand Designs'!! Actually, I am sure it is but it is someone else's stress which seems so much more manageable!

I said in my last blog how much better I am feeling for having lost some weight - it is so true. I feel like I have a shape - it may be curvy but it is a shape - I'm not a blob anymore. I can see that my legs are smaller than they were. On Saturday, I took my mum to have a massage at the beauty parlour where I get my legs waxed. I've been going to the same person for a few years now but she didn't know about the band. She did my massage and I had to tell her about Bertie as she asked about medical things. I'd had my legs waxed only the week before and she said, I thought you'd lost weight and I nearly said something last week. What a shame she didn't, she would have been the first person who didn't know about Bertie to notice!! So the wait continues but I know it is only a matter of time now before someone comments!

No comments: