Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It gets worse!!!

If I thought I had aching bones on Monday, I didn't know what I was talking about!!

I feel like I've done ten rounds with Mike Tyson - and have another ten to go!! I spent all day today sorting my bedroom out ready for the move. I can barely move my body, I am so stiff.

The good news is, I am practically ready to roll tomorrow - just as well since the van is arriving at 8.30! I have a few items to box up but I just didn't have an ounce of energy left to do them today.

I am now tucked up in bed in my old bedroom at my parents house (which is next door to the house I am moving out of - long story!!) - I feel I have travelled back about 25 years! OMG - it can't be that long ago, can it?!!! Thinking about it, I first moved into this bedroom 28 years ago - well that has just made me feel a whole lot better - NOT!!!! So I am tired, achy and old!!

The poor dog doesn't know whether she is coming or going. She keeps looking at me in that totally confused, worried way that labradors do so well! I've told her I will box her up if she stands still for too long - but I have reassured her I will mark it 'handle with care'!!

My mum has been an absolute angel and worked really hard to get things packed for me. We are having our hair done on Friday afternoon which should be a nice spot of relaxation. Roll on tomorrow, I just want it over and done with now.

I'd better lose some weight for all this physical work - I won't know for a while though as I have been really firm and packed the scales in a box which is going to the new house. This means I won't be able to weigh myself on them until I've moved in properly which isn't going to be any time soon! I thought it might help me break the cycle of jumping on them every day.

Well, best get some sleep, big day tomorrow. Will post again when I can - probably once my hands start to work again next month!!!

No comments: