Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Remember me?!!

Sorry, it feels like ages since I blogged! There are a number of hurdles for me in terms of blogging at the moment, mainly it is a time and energy issue but also I no longer have broadband. I am about to go and get mobile broadband so that should resolve the issue but I have been relying on using other peoples internet access which, obviously, does not afford me much privacy!

I am completely exhausted at the moment so when I am not doing things related to the house or work I am trying to sleep but not very successfully!

I went back to work yesterday and straight into some heavy cases plus my boss is off after tomorrow for 10 days so there's no let up in sight!!!

Still, we are making some headway in getting builders on board so hopefully things will start moving - I'll keep saying that in the hope that it happens soon!!

I've no idea how my weight is doing but I can't take that on board at the moment.

Will post when I can!

No comments: