Monday, March 30, 2009

OMG - How much???????

Sorry (again) for the lack of blogging! I've been busy spending money (and lots of it at that!!).

We spent Friday chasing around getting quotes for our bathroom. We finally got a design we liked and have ordered all the bits and pieces. We have ordered everything for our main bathroom and also our en-suite which includes two shower trays, one shower enclosure, one shower door, two showers, lots of bathroom furniture, two sinks, two toilets, a bath and taps etc. OMG we are over £4k poorer!!! It will look lovely when it is all done and we have ordered what we wanted .... but OUCH!!! I'm still trying to persuade my boyfriend to get the bath converted to a whirlpool but I think he is a bit reluctant - ho hum, in for a penny in for a pound!!! I know he will get as much, if not more, out of it as me.

The workmen have got stuck in, the electrics are coming on, the old radiators have been taken out and the new ones have been hung so it is starting to look good!

I had a nice long weekend but I was more tired today than I was on Friday ... I really missed that hour we lost. I just need a holiday and I have as much chance of that as I have of walking on water!

I can tell I'm stressed, I couldn't eat my tea tonight and I hadn't eaten much all day. My mum had made me a jacket potato with tuna and a lovely salad but I managed half and thought that was going to make a reappearance. I then thought I could get away with a sneaky creme egg a bit later on - boy did I regret that, I thought that too was going to make a reappearance, but I just felt rather icky afterwards
- serve me right!!

No comments: