Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another difficult eating day...

Not sure what is going on exactly but Bertie is being a bit odd. So far, I've tended to find him tight in the morning and looser as the day goes on which means I can eat more later in the day. From the forum I frequent (not as frequently as before - time is not a plentiful commodity for me at the moment!) this is very common. However, for the last two days Bertie has done the opposite. I've managed to eat fine earlier in the day but I've really struggled with my dinner - he really is quite contrary!

No developments on the house today, I'm still reeling from all the money we've spent. I'm not sure why because we knew we had to spend it and we have got an awful lot of work done for our money - I'm just not used to seeing all those noughts on the end of the numbers!!

I found out yesterday that I have to go to London for the day on Friday. I have to be at the London office for 9am which is going to involve being on the 6:31 train - oh joy!! Fortunately, my boss is going with me so at least I will have company but I think it is going to require buckets of coffee!

1 comment:

LapBandGirl said...

Yep, just when you think you've worked out your band.. it goes and changes on ya! It's frustrating isn't it... but sure does keep you on your toes and doesn't allow you to get too comfortable..