Sunday, April 19, 2009

Feeling better ...

I'm feeling a bit better, thanks to a Boot's ankle support and using my much loathed crutches! Both feet are still feeling a bit delicate but I'm coping and if I can avoid either or both feet going into plaster then I feel that's a victory!

The house is coming along, we bought our bathroom tiles today - not without a drama!! We went to a great place in Chepstow. We chose our tiles and got them in the back of my car. Despite me driving VERY carefully home, one box got displaced and when my boyfriend opened the back of the car it fell out onto the concrete with a gut-wrenching crunch! Fortunately, we have got a spare 1/2 square metre and we just cracked a few on the edges so hopefully we should be okay but it sounded awful when they fell.

My boyfriend has been an absolute sweetie this weekend. He has stripped the lounge in the new house, without telling me. It looks great, we'll have to get the plasterer in asap and then we can decorate. I can't wait until we can move in together - it is driving me mad, having to leave each other on a Sunday night.

Bertie is being hideous at the moment but I can't understand ... I stuggled to get my roast dinner down but my pudding went down a treat - how does that work?!!

No comments: