Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rested ... and a victory!!!

Just a quick post before I turn the light out!

I've had a very rested weekend! My boyfriend came over to collect me yesterday so I haven't done any driving all weekend. I drive on hand controls so I didn't want to risk putting any more pressure on my already injured finger. I will have to drive to work tomorrow so I'm hoping it will be okay. I can do most things so I'm confident that it shouldn't be a problem. We spent last night with his parents having a take away which was lovely. Then today we went to the new house and did a bit of clearing. Some of my friends came to visit and I think they were blown away by the house. We then went to the gliding club where my boyfriend is a member - it was such a lovely afternoon and we sat out watching the gliders taking off and landing. I can definitely see what he enjoys about it.

My victory is that I bought a new skirt on the weekend and it is a size 16. I can't remember if I posted about this but I bought the same skirt in an 18 a few weeks ago and realised it was too big so took it back and ordered the 16. When I looked at the 16 I didn't think it would fit yet but it does and I might even wear it to work tomorrow. I'm so chuffed. When I started this journey, I was struggling to get into a size 20. I know I'm not a true 16 yet but this is a start and I can't stop smiling!!

PS - my finger still hurts like hell - is that normal?!!

No comments: