Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Having the week from hell!!

Just a quick note to explain my lack of updates - I'm having the week from hell at work! The big case that I've been dealing with blew up with a vengance on Monday and I was on the receiving end of a classic case of 'blame storming'!! I have made my position very clear but I hate being in situations where people have stuffed up and then lie like hell to cover their ass! Oops, evidently I am still angry!!

The good news is, my finger is tonnes better. The bruising is still quite dramatic but the swelling has gone down and I can bend it quite easily now. In fact, I can clench my fist - quite handy at the moment!! I am joking - I'm not a violent person ... usually!

Anyway, all this stress has helped me decide to take a flex day on Tuesday to make my long weekend even longer - bliss!!

No comments: