Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feeling guilty!!

I'm feeling guilty about a few things!!

Firstly, I have been rather elusive this week on the blogging front - sorry! It has been a very busy week. I am currently at my boyfriends, hiding in his spare room and taking a huge risk in using his computer to post - hope he doesn't find a link to this site when I finish!!

Secondly, I am feeling guilty that I haven't told him about the blog but as I have already said before, I don't want anyone who knows me to see this blog because then I would have to be a lot more guarded in what I post.

Finally, and this gives me the most guilt, I ate lots yesterday - there, I've said it!! Now, I have to qualify that comment by saying, my definition of eating lots is very different to what it would have been pre-op!! My lots yesterday was two weetabix for breakfast, 1/4 of a panini with 1/2 portion of curly fries for lunch, a small bar of chocolate for a snack (first choc in ages!!) and a curry for dinner. Now, the curry was not my pre-op portion, I shared a portion of rice and a naan bread and only ate about 3/4 of my curry but I still feel guilty.

Guess I can't be too cross if I don't lose weight on Wednesday!! That's another thing, my scales seem to be part of some conspiracy, my weight was a pound down the day before I weighed this week then on weigh day it went back to staying the same and then the following day went back down a pound - how annoying is that?!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to my fill next week, fingers crossed I will start to see some real progress then!

No comments: