Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something's different!

I know it's early days but I can definitely feel a difference since having the band tightened.

I am eating less than I was before (obviously!!!). I can feel that the band is tighter in the morning so I don't tend to eat much as it won't go down. Today for example, I ate a cereal bar at about 10.30am, I then had 6 or 7 crackers with 2 laughing cow cheese triangles for lunch and for my tea I had a bowl of homemade vegetable soup with a piece of bread. I drink quite a lot of tea during the day and I did have an innocent smoothie this afternoon.
I feel perfectly satisfied and know I would struggle if I tried to eat any more than that.

I actually feel that things will start to move now so fingers crossed. Tomorrow is weigh day, I'm not sure how much will show this week since it has only been four days since the tightening so if there is a difference then fine, but I will judge it more next week when I have had a full week with the new restriction.

No comments: