Monday, December 29, 2008

Another step closer ...

The mortgage application is finally off my dining table and is winging it's way to the mortgage company as I speak. I am feeling very excited as we have now done everything we can to move things forward and we just have to wait for the bank to do their thing - I will be hassling them until it's done!!

Bertie has drawn the line today and said enough is enough - I haven't been able to eat much at all. I haven't felt hungry either so that is fine. Might get some of those extra pounds off - one had already gone this morning so only two to go!

Tomorrow is my last day of holiday, I'm back in work on Wednesday - that time has really flown! It will be quite nice to get back in to routine (if I keep saying that, I might start to believe it!!!).

No comments: