Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is officially over!

Bertie's band amnesty is over, he hasn't let me eat much today! All I've managed is a chicken lasagne and I struggled with that. I appear to have lost another pound of my excess weight so am now only a pound over what I was before Christmas - I haven't really done anything specific to do it so I'll have to give the credit to Bertie!

I'm back to work tomorrow, I don't expect it will be too busy. Well, lets hope not as I am the only one in on my team! I'm going in for 8.30 and plan to get away by 3.30 if possible so shouldn't be too bad.

I'll come home to collect my stuff and the dog and then I'm off to my boyfriends. We're going to see the New Year in with some friends but it won't be a wild night as my boyfriend has to be in work early on New Year's Day. We're meeting up with some of his friends on New Year's night.

The mortgage company have acknowledged receipt of our application and say it will take 10-12 weeks to process!! I think I will be annoying them a lot!!

No comments: