Monday, December 8, 2008

My little theory!

My weight seems to have suddenly kick started itself and I'm not sure why.

It isn't earth shattering or anything but it seems to be a steady pound a week at the moment which is fine. I couldn't think of anything I'd done differently until this morning at work. I stopped drinking coffee back in the summer after I felt sick when I'd had two in quick succession. Recently, I've started having a skinny latte in the morning when I haven't managed breakfast and it is since around this time that I've noticed my weight starting to move.

I'm wondering whether there is any connection ... anyone out there know if this is likely?

2 comments:

Fluffy said...

Hi - I found on my journey that breakfast was key to continue weight loss. Breakfast varies for most banded people. Some have liquids - like your latte - others have protein. For a time period, I was having a latte, but switched later to oatmeal as it kept me fuller. Whatever works, I say, but I do agree with your theory that the calories in the morning are getting you going.
Fluffy

Bandster said...

Hi Fluffy!

I hadn't thought about latte as a food but I suppose that makes sense as it is mostly milk. I was thinking more about the impact of the caffine.

Whatever it is, it's working so I'm going to stick with it!!!

Always great to get your comments!