Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Macaroni cheese

I am sitting here, next to a plate of cold macaroni cheese.

I was really enjoying it but Bertie decided enough was enough and stopped me half way through - he was quite forceful, he used the slime technique which is a bit mean. For any non-bandits, this is when your mouth starts to fill with slime and you are scared that you will get a PB, which is a productive burp which I probably don't have to explain but it is when you bring it all back up again!

Still, in the current climes it is good to know that a supermarket ready meal actually lasts for two meals now - I shall be taking the remainder to work tomorrow for lunch!

I am now over the present packing stress - the parcels are winging their merry way to Australia which is always a relief. My next test of stamina was to buy the Christmas wine - this is my traditional contribution to the family festivities. If anyone breaks into my garage in the next few weeks they will be able to have a fab party, there are 12 bottles of wine, two tins of M&S biscuits and two tins of Celebrations...ah, but I'm not telling you were the garage is though!!!!

No comments: