Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another one bites the dust!

And another one gone!! I was still down that pound this morning so it is official! It did dip down another pound yesterday but I think it was just a blip and I wasn't seriously expecting it to stay off. Whohoo, Bertie is the man!!

Things have got back to normal after Tuesday. I had my scan done in the afternoon and the doctor thought she could see a cyst on one of my ovaries which could be what is causing the problem. I have to ring my GP in two weeks for the results. To be honest, it would just be good to know what is causing the pain as it is quite frightening when it happens.

Nothing happening on the house front - all this waiting drives you mad!! I just want to get on with it now and start planning my new bathroom!

No comments: