Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I'm not really one for making resolutions - I get too depressed when I break them!

However, this year I am going to try to work more with my band to see if I can speed things along a bit. I am going to try to make more healthy choices in my food and plan/prepare my food in advance - I am very guilty of eating on the run which is not good as I tend to go for convenience rather than healthy. I am not going to consider another fill until after my birthday which is at the end of January but I may go for a little top up in February, depending on how things are going.

Other than that, I think 2009 is going to busy enough for me so I am just hoping I have the stamina to cope. I hope that this time next year, we will be in our new lovely house and that we will have done the first stages in our transformation plan!

I hope 2009 brings all you want!

No comments: