Sunday, January 25, 2009

Normality restored - almost!!

Well, my doctor is a genius!! I've only taken the tablets on two nights but I am definitely feeling better. I am not having so many anxiety attacks and when I do, they are not as severe or frightening. I'm also sleeping a bit better. I have had a pain in my neck for most of the week which I think is also linked to the stress and this isn't going but I am able to cope with that.

Work isn't getting any easier! Unbelieveably, now I am not only at risk of redundancy but if I'm not made redundant I could be transfered to another company!! I just can't think about that at the moment!

We are expecting to complete in the next 2-3 weeks and that is when I am going to be under pressure. I need to move my stuff out of this house but I can't move directly to the new house as there is work that needs to be done first. So my belongings might be in the new house and I might be living between my parents and my boyfriends houses for a few weeks (lets hope it's not longer than that!) - this is why I am feeling so stressed. Oh and I have an 8,000 word management report to submit by the middle of May!!

My weight is not budging but it is time of the month. I mentioned to my mum that I might have Bertie tightened in early Feb and she was very adamant that now would not be a good time due to the stress I am already under. I think she has a point but I don't want to keep making excuses.

It is my birthday this Tuesday - I haven't really registered that fact because there is too much going on elsewhere!!

No comments: