Thursday, January 15, 2009

Steady Eddie!

No weight loss to report this week, I've stayed the same. I expect it will drop down tomorrow because Bertie is taking no prisoners this week! I'm still having to eat cautiously.

No news from the mortgage company - I really thought we might have heard something today. We are getting a more detailed homebuyers survey done tomorrow - it was cheaper to go directly to a surveyor than to pay through the mortgage company. I'm sure it will be fine but this is the one that might put us off if it highlights major work that needs to be done. The one we got back yesterday only talked in terms of updating which we know already - its hardly rocket science!

I can't wait for this time tomorrow, this week seems to have gone on forever - I am so tired!!!!

No comments: