Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bit of a whirlwind!

Well, my birthday passed without much drama yesterday! Although, I am getting worried at the number of them I'm managing to clock up! My parents took me and my boyfriend out for a meal. His parents were planning to join us but unfortunately, his father was not well so they had to dip out.

I had today off work as I knew I wouldn't want to have to get up after our night out. We didn't do much today. I had to get some photos done for my new disabled parking badge - we ended up having to chase around a bit which was frustrating.

It has all gone a bit quiet on the house front which is driving me mad but I suppose we just have to grin and bear it.

My weight is steadfast at the moment - I guess that is better than going up! I have another meal out tomorrow night and then my boyfriend is taking me out for another birthday meal on Saturday. I'm struggling a little with all this food - I didn't eat all my meal last night but I still felt very bloated during the night. I'll take it steady over the next few days.

No comments: