Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Steady on Bertie!!

I was down another pound this morning - I know, I should have made it a resolution not to stand on the scales everyday but what can I say!! I only need to lose another 2 pounds to tip into the next stone mark which will be a real milestone as I haven't been below this stone mark in about 3 years!! I haven't adjusted my tracker because it is not my official weigh day yet. I'll do it on Thursday, if I still have something to adjust - I've come to learn that weight investments can go up as well as down!!!

I'm off work today. I had another episode of low stomach pain in the night - 2.26am to be precise!! It was agony, I was quite frightened particularly since it has been four or more months since the last episode and I thought whatever was causing it had resolved itself. I saw the Doctor at 10 this morning and he has sent me for a scan which I can get done this afternoon. It is an internal one which is a bit scary but apparently they give the clearest picture of what is going on. Can't complain at the speed of the scan, I thought I'd have to wait weeks being on the NHS. Mind you, the results can take a week or two to come through. I am absolutely exhausted, I don't think I got back to sleep until after 4 and then I was having very weird dreams.

No comments: