Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting excited ...!

We got the results of the valuation report from the surveyor today. It all looks good although we haven't heard from the mortgage company yet. He has valued it at the price we have paid which is fine. I am getting so excited now I can hardly sit still - that's going to make the next few weeks difficult if I don't calm down! I'm hoping that we will get an update from the mortgage company tomorrow which will allow us to move things forward. I'm going to start a sweepstake on our completion date soon!

Bartholemew band is still being a bit mean. I haven't managed to eat much all day, although the scales don't seem to be reflecting that at the moment.

I went shopping with my mum after work. I need to get a new work skirt as the one I've been wearing is twisting round and getting too long (it keeps dipping down as there is less tummy to hold it up!). I bought a size 16 from Evans. Unfortunately, it is still a bit too small - actually it is very too small!! I got it on - JUST - it is skin tight! I've decided to keep it so I can use it as a gauge for my weight loss. I will try it again when I've lost another half a stone and see if it is any better.

This week seems to be endless - I can't wait for the weekend!!

No comments: