Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Learning curve!

Had a bit of a funny day with Bertie today - he's not a happy chappie!

I think the problem is that I am quite stressed - I didn't realise what it was at first but, when I think about it, there is a lot going on for me at the moment with the house purchase, the things going on at work and having some stuff done on the house I am living in at the moment. I'm not sleeping very well (look at the time of this post!!) and it is all catching up with me a bit.

Bertie was very tight this morning, it took me three hours to eat a small banana! I then had a jacket potato and cheese for lunch which went down well but I thought I was going to PB within 5 minutes. Then tonight, I had a bowl of chunky soup. Just gotta keep taking the fluids and hope it will settle down in a day or so.

No developments on the house today.

No comments: