Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy times!

Well, my feet don't seem to have touched the ground these last few days!

I worked late on Thursday and then a friend came over for dinner who I don't get to see very often. It was lovely although we opened a bottle of wine and as she was driving she only had one glass but it all seemed to go - not sure how that happened, but my head was sore the next morning!!

Friday was a manic day at work, I was working late again, then I went over to my boyfriends for the evening which was lovely.

Today, I've been out to lunch with my cousin, I had pasta but was only able to eat about half of it - this band does seem to be working at least a bit! Then tonight, my boyfriend and I went to look at a house that is for sale - only from the outside. It would be fab but it is out of our price range and needs a lot of work doing on it.

I've come back this evening, mainly to get on line!! I daren't use my boyfriends computer as he doesn't know about this blog - I haven't told anyone I know about it as I find it easier to express my true feelings anonymously.

I haven't weighed myself for a few days now - which is an improvement. I have had the band in for almost four weeks so I am going to ring this week to try to arrange my first fill - very exciting and quite scary!!

No comments: