Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mixed feelings ...

After all my optimism yesterday, my weight went up a pound this morning!! I know, I shouldn't check it so often but I don't really count it until Wednesday so I will see what it is tomorrow and then put the scales out of reach!!

However, I really don't have a lot of restriction with the band - I went out with the girls from work tonight and was able to eat a whole pizza (mind you I was full after and didn't want a pudding - see previous post for the significance of that!!!!). At the moment, I have to consciously stop myself when actually I know I could eat more without being sick. I want to stop much earlier and know that there will be dire consequences if I don't!!! That may sound weird but I know if there is a payback, I will do the right thing!

So ... after saying yesterday that I wouldn't book my fill just yet, I have gone and done the exact opposite!!!! I have booked it for 16th August and now I am feeling a bit anxious! I'm not worried about the injection itself, just how it will be afterwards. On the flipside, I really want to start shifting the weight so I am excited to think it will get things moving.

No comments: