Sunday, September 14, 2008

All going well!

Well, I've had a busy few days!! I haven't posted for a while because I haven't had a chance to get the computer to myself!

My boyfriend came over as a surprise on Thursday evening, which was lovely! I then went to his on Friday and we came back to mine yesterday. He has only just left to go home so I came straight on line to update the blog!

Things are very different following my last adjustment. I managed to eat a Sainsbury's cottage pie on Thursday without any problems. I kept my lunch fairly soft in work on Friday to avoid any reappearances!! On Friday night, we went out with some friends for a curry. I normally have a chicken curry but I knew I would struggle with the meat so I decided to have a Chana Masala which is made with chickpeas - it was divine and easy to digest, although I only managed a few spoonfuls with some rice. On Saturday, I made my boyfriend crusty ham rolls but knew I wouldn't be able to eat any so I laid out 6 crackers, a slice of ham, a small slice of cheese and two mini chicken tikka fillets. I was really hungry as I hadn't had any breakfast. I manage three crackers, half the slice of ham, half the cheese and one chicken fillet and I was stuffed! Later on (after several glasses of red wine - which always goes down well!!) I managed just over a quarter of a pizza with some coleslaw.

Today, I managed 1 weetabix for breakfast and then had chicken with potatoes and veg for dinner with a chocolate pudding and ice cream (I even chucked half the pudding away!!).

I stood on the scales this morning and my total weight loss is now 12.5lbs - I haven't adjusted my ticker yet as I always count my weight loss on a Wednesday but that means I have lost 4.5lbs since the adjustment last Tuesday (I'd put 2lbs on the week before but couldn't bring myself to adjust the ticker!).

I do feel that this latest fill has made a big difference and I am quite excited to see how things pan out over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fan-blooming-tastic.... well done... sounds like you are close to your sweet spot - eating well and losing well..... I love your blog, please keep posting.
Kerry (ukgastricband buddy)

Bandster said...

Thanks Kerry, I am feeling quite excited at the moment - lets hope it lasts!!

Any news on your second fill yet?

Carrie