Monday, September 22, 2008

That which must be obeyed!!!!

Well, the band continues to exert it's control over me - I think it is going for world domination!!!!

I had a relatively quiet weekend. I struggled with food that normally goes down quite easily like jacket potato and grated cheese - although I did manage some chocolate so all was not lost!!!

Today I haven't really eaten much and to be honest haven't really felt hungry. I had a Weight Watchers cottage pie for my tea and the dog had the last few mouthfuls as I was stuffed and they are not exactly large! I do try to make sure I drink plenty to keep myself hydrated, I also drink yoghurt drinks and smoothies so I know I am getting at least some nutrition - mind you my fat store could keep me going for months!

I am very pleased as I am sure I will see some results on Wednesday - fingers crossed!

No comments: