Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feeling good!

I'm feeling good with my band - it is still vicious at times but I am getting used to what I can and can't eat.

My main problem food is bread - I haven't risked it since my issue last Friday and to be honest, I'm not missing it. When I talk to friends they all say they love bread but it bloats them out so they tend to avoid it.

A friend came over tonight and brought a pizza with her. I was a bit apprehensive as I wasn't sure whether it would go down or not. It was fine - in fact it was gorgeous, it was an M&S one in their two dine for £10 offer. It was just like a homemade one with marscapone, pesto and tomato - yumm!! It wasn't very big but we shared it and had some salad and it was plenty for my new tum!

Today I had two completely separate people comment that they could see I'd lost weight - in fairness, they both know about the band but it is still nice that people are starting to notice. That is three in as many days - whohoo, it must be working!!

No comments: