Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling better about things!

I'm taking things very slowly following my fill.

I took soup to work for lunch and a variety of smoothies and yoghurt drinks to keep me going. I've found that although I am not struggling to get fluids down I am drinking them more slowly - two cups of tea went practically cold before I finished them!

When I got home I had some custard (weird I know but I just fancied it and it was mush!!) and then a bit later I had some instant porridge which has left me feeling more satisfied. So far, no pain or difficulty, I am going to try to stay on mush tomorrow and then more normal textured food on Friday.

It's weird and I'm not sure it isn't my imagination, but I feel slimmer/lighter today! I wore a top with short sleeves and they definitely feel looser. Let's hope this is the start of the action!!!

No comments: