Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Be careful what you wish for ...

Well, I had my fill today and I was worrying over nothing!

The nurse wasn't at all surprised to see me and when I explained that I was still not losing weight she commented 'well you've only got 2.5mls in there'. She was very understanding and has given me a further 2mls so I now have 4.5mls. She said I will definitely see a difference with this. I believe her as well because she also told me that if I have any problems tonight or tomorrow I'm to ring her straight away and she'll take some back out!!

It was just as well I took the appointment today as she is off for a few days from Friday so it probably woud have been over a week before I could have seen her and she is dashing off all over the place to conferences in the next few weeks - I tried to persuade her to let me come too!!!

So far, I've had a cup of tea and a tin of soup and I feel fine. I couldn't quite manage the whole bowl and I had to take it quite slowly so that's a good sign.

I mentioned to her my concern about having more than half of the band full and she told me that I won't get to full and, even if I did, they can go over if necessary (although that is a secret so don't tell anyone!!).

I'm feeling quite excited now, really hoping to see some results.

No comments: