Friday, September 5, 2008

Still a bit glum!

Well, the scales dutifully backed down a bit and two of the hideous four pounds have disappeared but I am still not happy.

I am trying to keep things in perspective as, reading on the ukgastricband forum which has lots of input from people at varying stages of the band process, it can sometimes take several fills to get the right restriction. I'm going to see how it goes and if nothing is happening in a week or so I will arrange for another fill. What worries me is that my band is only 7ml and I already have 2.5ml in there so I'm limited in the number of fills I can have - I'm sure it doesn't work like that (in so much as another 1 or 1.5ml could give me massive restriction on top of the 2.5ml) but I can't help but worry! Then again I am one of life's worriers so that's nothing new!

I'm off to my boyfriend's for the weekend so may not get to post again until Monday - have a good weekend!

No comments: