Thursday, September 4, 2008

The wanderer returns!

I'm back from my trip away, I was on a training course for two days and actually quite enjoyed it. I liked what I saw of Ipswich (unfortunately, it wasn't much!).

I'm feeling very down about the band at the moment. I think I need another fill already. My weight seemed to be going down at the weekend but I came back from Ipswich and it appears that I have put on four pounds!!! Now, I know from the information in 'How the scales lie to us' (see previous post) that this is not possible but it is really annoying when the scales jump like that! Especially since the colleagues I was away with kept commenting on how little I was eating - I am so glad they know about the band otherwise that could have been quite awkward!

I will see how things go over the next few days but I think I will need to get another fill quite soon - from what I understand it is quite common to need a few adjustments before you really start to see some results but it is very frustrating and I can't quite ignore the little voice in my head saying 'you've spent all that money on a useless piece of latex'.

No comments: