Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday!

I'm a happy bunny!! I weighed in today and I have now lost 12lbs in total. This represents a 4lb loss since my fill last week - I'd put two pounds on immediately before the fill but didn't adjust the ticker as I was so upset!

I am happy with the way things have gone since the last fill, it seems to have made a big difference and the restriction has not reduced at all so far. I'm hoping that this will continue for some weeks to enable me to get a good run at the weight loss. I'm starting to notice a difference in my clothes and don't feel quite so bloated - I'm not sure that the weight I've lost will make that much difference yet so I think it is more a case of me looking for the changes but whatever it is, I'm feeling good!!!!

No comments: