Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling good!

It's been a good day today - apart from having to drag my sorry a*s out of bed against my better judgement! It wouldn't have been so bad if I'd been on the early and so dragging it out at an ungodly hour, but no I was on the late so was trying to drag myself out at 8am which is practically lunchtime!!!

I am really enjoying the restriction (is that a bit sadistic?!!). I had a cereal bar for breakfast, normally I wolf them down but I had to take it slowly and felt quite full afterwards. I had some crackers and philly for lunch and then a fromage frais during the afternoon. Tonight I've had a Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself macaroni cheese and had to throw some away. I do find that I enjoy a nice cup of tea throughout the day - I was always a tea drinker before but now I find a hot drink eases the band if it feels a bit tight.

My mum said today that she could see a difference - she is my stauchest supporter and my fiercest critic (in a good way!) so I appreciate her input as I know it is genuine - not what she thinks I want to hear. I'm not sure if I was imagining it but when I looked in the mirror this evening I thought my face looked a bit thinner - whohoo!!!

No comments: