Monday, September 8, 2008

Taken decisive action ...

Well, I have another fill booked and it is tomorrow at 4pm!!!!!! Have I done the right thing???????

The extra four pounds have disappeared but I don't really feel that I have sufficient restriction. I can eat practically normal portions of food and whilst I can't eat three big meals in a day I can still pack away quite a bit of food. I know that when I have restriction not only am I unable to eat too much, I don't really feel like food at all. Whereas, at the moment I am hungry and, as I say, I can pack quite a bit away.

I didn't intend to get the second fill so quickly!!! I phoned the hospital thinking I would get an appointment on Saturday which would be four weeks since my first fill but there was a slot tomorrow at four so I took it without thinking and now I'm panicking a bit! I really need to start shifting some weight so I know it's the right thing to do.

My boyfriend and I are looking at trying to get a quick week away in October so it would be nice to get some weight off before that.

We can't agree on where to go though - I fancy a Greece or Cyprus but he wants Morocco or Egypt (and I really don't fancy either of those, I'm sure that is a ploy on his part to avoid going altogether!!). He refuses to go to the Canaries and we have been to Portugal and Majorca in the last year. Anyone able to suggest a nice place to go that is cheap and cheerful, not long haul and will be warm in mid-Oct? I know, I'm not asking for much, am I?!!!!

No comments: