Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back to work tomorrow???

Well, I am just about to go to bed wondering if I will be able to go to work tomorrow. The BBC weather says just rain but the met office website is saying there could be more snow tomorrow in to Tuesday - it is unbelievable!! I expect I should get in tomorrow but Tuesday may be a bit iffy! Let's hope not as we need to see the solicitor and get things moving!

I managed to get across to my boyfriend's yesterday, getting back this evening. We didn't do much but it was nice to get out of the house after spending two days couped up.

It would be nice to get to work tomorrow, it is horrible when you are off unexpectedly as everything is just up in the air and you have to try to pick it all back up when you return.

I've been quite domesticated this weekend, I went shopping before I went over to my boyfriends as he was working. When I got there I made a yummy cottage pie and then I did a lovely roast dinner today. All good, healthy stuff which went down quite well!

No comments: