Monday, February 23, 2009

Reasons why I love my band!

I've been thinking lately about how the band has changed and improved my life.

  1. My weight loss might not seem a lot compared to how much I want to lose, but it is making a difference and when I worked it out yesterday I have lost over 10% of my body weight and almost 25% of my excess weight which is fantastic!
  2. I am noticing the difference in my clothes, which are considerably looser - one skirt is now too big for me to wear!
  3. I am finding it easier and more comfortable to walk. This is a biggie for me as I have problems with my legs and it was the major factor in me making the decision to have surgical intervention.
  4. I feel much better in myself, I feel thinner. It is not quite 2 stone and people who don't know about Bertie haven't noticed yet but I feel more confident. I don't feel like a bloated, blob. I feel more attractive and less conspicuous!
  5. To put it delicately - my boyfriend and I are finding we have more 'options' in the bedroom!!! You can tell that no one who knows me personally knows about this website or I'd never admit that one!!! Let's just say, we can be a bit more adventurous!!!
  6. What is a real turn around for me though is that I can have a bad few days and put on a pound or two but they don't hang around and without even trying that hard they disappear - this is totally amazing for me. I found it particularly at Christmas when I got quite stressy that I put on a few pounds but they disappeared almost over night. Pre-band, I was finding I would put on a few pounds and they would seem to settle and then I would put on a few more, my weight was just going up and up and I felt powerless to stop it.

I intend to get another fill once things have settled down with the house but right now I am just enjoying the benefits I can already see!!

Bertie rocks!!!!


No comments: