Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow Day!

It is so pretty looking out, it seems as though we've had about 2 inches of snow over night!

I was up early as I was due to be on the 8.30 this morning. I managed to get to the car and got about a mile on my way when my boss rang and told me to go home - shame! It was a little scary as the roads had not been gritted and it was still snowing. So, I'm back and have spent the last two hours watching daytime telly and playing on Facebook.

It does give me time to catch up on a few tasks. Firstly, this overdue post. I tried to post last night but I was having connection problems.

I had a fantastic day on Tuesday at Bath Spa. We even got into the outdoor pool which was rather bracing! It was lovely in the warm water looking out at the snowy hills! The indoor pool was amazing and so relaxing. My lovely mum had booked me in for an aromatherapy massage which was wonderful and much needed!

When we got to the spa we were an hour early so walked up to BHS for a cup of coffee. It wasn't very far but it really made me realise how much the weight loss has made a difference. I was able to walk up there with no discomfort at all. Only a few months ago I would have struggled. I know I have a long way to go with my weight but I am delighted by the small changes I am seeing already. I feel more comfortable walking altogether and that is worth every penny I've spent on this band.

I seem to have managed to lose a pound this week - as Tesco says, every little helps!

We have an appointment to see our solicitor on Tuesday so we hope to have some news on progress then.

No comments: