Friday, February 27, 2009

What a week!

On the one hand, Friday has been a long time coming and on the other the week has just whizzed round - how can that be?!

I am so glad it is Friday, I am going to go to bed in a minute and I think I will be in the land of nod as soon as my head touches the pillow!

We've had two builders come to look at the house to price for the work now, so we are just waiting for the estimates. We are going to choose our bathroom suite over the weekend so it does feel as though we are moving forward. My furniture moves in to the house on Thursday - I have sooooooo much to do before then! Fortunately, I have the week off but I think I will be just as tired when I have to go back as this is not going to be restful in the slightest!

I feel as though I am neglecting my blog and I am sorry but I think it is going to be a little bit like this for a while - please bear with me!

No comments: