Sunday, February 1, 2009

OMG - February already!

I don't know where the time goes, it feels like it was Christmas only last week and it is February already!

I've had a lovely, if not very relaxing weekend! Yesterday was spent chasing round doing the necessary evils - ie having my legs waxed and visiting the Chiropodist!

I then went over to my boyfriends as he was taking me out for my birthday meal. He took me to a fabulous restaurant - a bit too posh for me!! It has a Michelin star! I looked at the menu and panicked as it was all very strange combinations and I am quite a traditional girl when it comes to food! It was lovely though and I thoroughly enjoyed being pampered by the staff. I even had my first G&T since my band - I'm not supposed to have fizzy but I really fancied one so I took a chance and it was fine (possibly a sign that I need a fill!). We also had a lovely bottle of wine of which I drank most as my boyfriend was driving - the things we do for our loved ones!! Unfortunately, all the alcohol and the small portions of food left me rather drunk and apparently I stacked out on the sofa snoring when we got home - I'm such a lady!!

Today we went looking at bathrooms as we really need to start making some decisions so that once the purchase goes through we are in a position to get cracking!

I am still feeling very stressed and tearful. My boyfriend and I had a silly row today over practically nothing and it ended up with me really sobbing. I don't think it was really the row but just a sign of how I am feeling at the moment. I then felt absolutely exhausted for the rest of the day.
I haven't eaten much today, I haven't felt hungry and certainly haven't felt that Bertie would let much down. I managed to eat my evening meal but had to take it really slowly. I had a smaller portion than my boyfriend to start with and he had finished his seconds before I finished mine!

I really hope that we will get some news on the house this week. It would be great to have a completion date as then we will have something to work towards.

No comments: