Friday, February 20, 2009

Completed!!!!

I am in possession of a huge wad of keys!!!

We completed at lunchtime and I met the estate agent at 4pm to get the keys. Unfortunately, my boyfriend was at work so my first time in the house as the owner was on my own. I am still totally in love with the house and can't wait to live there!! When I walked into the kitchen I looked out of the window and two rabbits ran across the garden and into the neighbouring field - it was so lovely and I took it as a good omen!!

It didn't go without a slight hitch, there was a piece of paper missing on the other side and I was a bit panicky for a short while as our solicitor would not complete without it. It was all sorted in the end though - I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well done you... Bet it felt amazing going around the house on your own that first time. I remember buying my first house too..... quite a special day all round.... Wishing you both every happiness there. Kerry x

Bandster said...

Thanks Kerry - I don't think it has really sunk in that it is ours! I am so totally in love with the house, I can't wait to live there.
Thanks for your good wishes, it means a lot!