Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Next Step Along the Way!

I spent my lunchtime on the most expensive spending spree I've ever had!! I organised the transfer of the deposit and legal costs to the solicitor for tomorrow. It was scary dealing with so much money - thank goodness it was just on paper and not cash in plastic bags!!

Mind you, I did have to get a balance print out from the cash machine showing all the money in there so I can look back in the future and remember I did have money at one time!!

At the moment my head is buzzing with all the things that need to be done in the next few weeks! I am gradually putting all the necessary pieces in place but it is full on and not likely to ease up for a bit.

I was hoping that we could be in the house by Easter, which is 7 weeks on Friday but that is possibly a problem as there is a 6-8 week lead time on getting gas connected to the property which will hold us up! I think I will just have to take a deep breath and just work my way through it - guess I'm going to be doing a lot of that in the coming weeks/months!!

No comments: