Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nice weekend!

Well, that's another weekend over and I have a feeling we have a busy week ahead!

We had a lovely, quiet Valentines night in last night - thanks M&S! I did have to compete with the rugby and boy did I get some stick over the result!! Mind you, I can forgive him because I got 12 beautiful red roses and a lovely card which made me feel very loved!!

We've spent this afternoon at my God son's birthday party, it was lovely to catch up with my friend and the family. They've just had some work done on their bedroom and en-suite so it was great to get some ideas as my friend has brillliant taste.

My weight is not good at the moment but I've had quite a heavy weekend so it will be nice to get back to normal for the week.

I need to make sure I arrange the transfer of funds to the solicitor so that everything is in order for Friday and then I need to make sure that I can get to pick the keys up on Friday. I am so excited I can hardly breathe! I worked out today that from the date we get the keys to Good Friday is 7 weeks so I think it is realistic to think we can get in by Easter.

No comments: